Monday, April 11, 2011

the list.

My 52 weeks have ended with Logen :( and after many questions of what to blog about now, I have decided to  do a weekly list and a weekly memory as well as other events that are going on with our family. We will see how it goes. 

today: I will do my list. 

Top 10 favorite brands/stores. (that I can think of right now)

1. Disney (anyone who knows me well would guess that pretty easily)
2. Boon Inc. (I love all of the child innovative products. we own many of them)
3. Ikea (yes again, anyone who knows me well would guess that pretty easily.)
4. Bare Essentials (I am trying to save money by not using this make up---but I do love it.)
5. Trumpette (could they make adult socks like this please? haha, so cute)
6. Winco (love the bulk part of the store)
7. Target (I need one to come to tooele, it would make my life complete)
8. Apple (I am a tried and true mac believer)
9. Neutrogena (clean, lovely products)
10. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (yes, weird I know-but try it. amazing)