Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Blessing Photos

I took some photos of Logen before his blessing in his outfit and I wanted to do the same this year. I had this really big hope I could get some photos of the boys together looking really cute and affectionate towards another. I know it was really a dream and would stay that way because getting logen to sit by his brother and hold him has not really happened yet unless we play curious george and sneak cruz onto his lap while he is a trance looking at the television. It's not that Logen doesn't like his brother, it's honestly that he is too busy and doesn't care. He doesn't really care either way. Anyway, we went up to farmington where their are some beautiful trails and found the perfect spot. Logen immediately threw a fit and so Jared and I were in a panic bribing with so many cookies, and raisins, and sippee cups just to get those few photos we were hoping for. I am really embarrassed to admit how many cookies and raisins we gave logen. I really have to say I got lucky because I really do love the pictures but logen was not at all behaving and I just happened to snap the pictures at the right time. at least cruz was good, well most of the time... here they are: